Asset Protection Services
Asset Management: Offshore Finance & Trust Services
Through our Nassau, Bahamas-based financial services provider EURO-CARIBBEAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD (ECMS), we offer a wide range of offshore corporate and investment banking services.
Asset Management Areas
ECMS is fully licensed by the Central Bank of The Bahamas and has been serving an international clientele for over 20 years in the areas of:
● Establishment and management of offshore corporate entities such as IBCs, LLCs, partnerships, discretionary and purpose trusts and foundations in various jurisdictions around the globe. Our specialty is complex cross-border asset protection structures with individually ‘custom fitted’ trust deeds
● Estate planning and executorships
● Fiduciary and nominee services
● Introduction to wealth management companies and private banks in the Bahamas and other jurisdictions
● Full service financial and brokerage accounts through our local partner, a licensed Bahamian stock broking company
● Structuring of on and offshore investment funds and mutual funds with a particular emphasis on the Bahamas SMART Funds
● Offshore insurance products
● Assistance with residence permits
● Second citizenships
● Property purchases, sales and rentals
● Resort property development consultancy
● Purchase of private islands through our affiliation with one of the foremost Bahamian property companies
JP Capital is here to help you to protect your wealth, through expert financial planning, tax advice and investment advice. We are experts in providing tailor made offshore solutions to reduce your tax liability and always work in your best interest.
Please arrange a consultation with one of our advisors to discuss your needs and how we can best support you.
Asset Management & Investment Banking
We do not manage money but we take an unbiased and independent approach to selecting the most appropriate money managers or investment bankers for our clients.
After establishing a tailor-made asset protection structure, we facilitate introductions on a top executive level to several small, privately licensed investment banks and investment advisors in the Bahamas, Switzerland and Singapore.